1. To contribute in the democratic process in Palestine.
2. To disseminate the different components of the civic education in the Palestinian community, and to enhance women’s participation in the different sectors of the Palestinian society.
3. To probe Palestinian public opinion vis-à-vis various issues, the results of which can be employed in designing civic education programs and packaging.
4. To promote the critical thinking approach within the different categories of the Palestinian society and integrating it with the national education system.
5. To encourage interfaith dialogue among the different religious components of the Palestinian society.
6. To contribute to the enrichment and modernization of the Palestinian heritage and to work on disseminating it worldwide.